Harness Technology for the New Face of Business
For more than 16 years, Summit: Executive Education+* has been the place where business and technology professionals meet to share opinions, ideas, and experiences, and to become re-energized to solve the challenges they face at their organizations.
Summit 2015 centers on the new role of enterprise IT: business problem-solver. Broad topics such as change management, the murky concept of privacy, and how business and IT really can work in sync, put the business technology landscape into clear focus. Sessions on aligning architects within the organization, data-driven software making, and serious games give you tools you can put to work right away to achieve organizational goals. Small-group roundtables on project portfolio management, team effectiveness, and agile lifecycle management all you to drill down where you need to.
Packed with intriguing keynotes, case studies, racous-yet-serious games, one-on-ones, heated panel debates, and casual conversations between delegates, speakers, and Cutter experts, Summit 2015 is the conference you can't afford to miss.Learn More »
View the Program »
Speakers and Cutter Experts
Fellow, Cutter Consortium
- Rob Austin Fellow, Cutter Consortium
- Murray Cantor Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
- Sheila Q. Cox Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
- Israel Gat Cutter Fellow; Director of Cutter's Agile Product & Project Management Practice
- Tom Grant Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
- Diana Larsen Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
- Timothy Lister Fellow, Cutter Consortium
- Darren Meister Associate Professor, Ivey Business School
- Ken Morris Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
- Balaji Prasad Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
- Johanna Rothman Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
- Lynn Winterboer Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
Wondering what the + in Summit 2015: Executive Education+ is?
The Cutter Summit is packed with intriguing keynotes and case studies, raucous serious games, one-on-one conversations, lunch table discussions, heated debates that arise during panel sessions, and casual conversations between attendees, speakers and Cutter experts. Wherever you turn, you'll find really interesting people exchanging ideas, gleaning advice, and brainstorming to solve their challenges. That's the +.
Summit 2015 will be held at the Le Méridien Hotel, which anchors the renowned University Park at MIT. Situated in the heart of Central Square in Cambridge, Le Méridien is steps away from a culturally diverse area renowned for its cuisine and shopping, easily accessible from Logan Airport and just minutes from Boston city center. The hotel offers a full range of amenities and facilities for getting work done, like high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, and business center.Summit