Special Offer from Cutter Consortium
The IoT: Technologies, Opportunities, and Solutions
with Guest Editors Ron Zahavi and Alan Hakimi
This Cutter IT Journal issue highlights the technology enablement of a rich set of new and innovative opportunities. Ubiquitous connectivity, nanotechnology, machine learning, and the cloud, in conjunction with trends like mobility and social networks, provide the underpinnings for solutions that will affect our lives in unimaginable ways.
Table of Contents:
- The IoT: Technologies, Opportunities, and Solutions Opening Statement by Ron Zahavi and Alan Hakimi
- The Industrial Internet: The Opportunities ... and the Roadblocks by Richard Mark Soley
- Leveraging the Internet of Things: Emerging Architectures for Digital Business by Ian Thomas and Kazunori Iwasa
- Architecting for New Business Opportunities in the Internet of Things by Munish Kumar Gupta
- A Comparative Study of Data-Sharing Standards for the Internet of Things by Angelo Corsaro
- Thinking About Making Your Product Smart? Keep These 10 Things in Mind by Adam Justice
Download your complimentary copy of The IoT: Technologies, Opportunities, and Solutions when you fill out our special offer form below.