Become business architecture savvy with guidance from William Ulrich.
This business architecture immersion workshop, held in Mexico City and led by Cutter Fellow William Ulrich, benefits practitioners and managers ranging from novices to experts. The immersion workshop demystifies business architecture, providing an introduction to a wide range of topics. You'll gain an overview of foundational concepts, the business architecture framework, value proposition, governance, blueprint creation, interdisciplinary alignment and practice setup. After attending this workshop, attendees will be positioned to take on a wide range of business architecture tasks and challenges.
- Enable attendees to clearly articulate what is and is not business architecture
- Introduce the full breadth of business architecture to practitioners and beneficiaries
- Outline the benefits and uses of business architecture
- Provide a foundational framework for building a business architecture
- Outline practice guidelines and ways in which to get started
- Business Architecture: Fundamental Concepts
- Business Architecture Value Proposition
- Breaking Down the Business Ecosystem
- Establishing a Baseline: Capability, Value, Information & Organization Mapping
- Extending the Baseline: Strategy through Initiative Mapping
- Inter-disciplinary Alignment with Related Business Disciplines
- Business Architecture & IT Architecture Alignment
- Business Architecture Situation & Scenario Analysis
- Business Architecture Role Definition, Governance & Sponsorship
- Business Architecture Infrastructure & Tooling
- Getting Started: Growing Your Skills & Growing Your Practice
Target Audience/Who Should Attend
- Business architects
- Business managers and executives
- Enterprise architects
- Business analysts
- Program and portfolio managers
- Business strategists
Don't miss this opportunity to access William Ulrich's expertise, in person!
The workshop will be delivered in English and sumultaneously translated to Spanish. Questions? Contact us.