Global perspective to help you take advantange of the opportunities of the digital age
The objective, experience-based opinion and insight found in Cutter Business Technology Journal gives your organization the skills and vision it needs to address the spectrum of challenges ongoing business model changes and new technologies bring.
In this issue:
- January 1996 American Programmer
- Book Review
- Career Development in the 1990s and Beyond
- Learning to Learn: Teach Yourself
- Performance and Competency Assessments: Distinguishing Between the "What" and the "How"
- Technical Vitality of Technical Professionals: A Competitive Advantage of the 1990s
- Unleashing Human Potential: The Power of Teams