Global perspective to help you take advantange of the opportunities of the digital age
The objective, experience-based opinion and insight found in Cutter Business Technology Journal gives your organization the skills and vision it needs to address the spectrum of challenges ongoing business model changes and new technologies bring.
In this issue:
- February 1997 American Programmer
- Euthanasia for Death March Projects
- Introduction: American Programmer February 1997
- Nine Ways to Turn Your Project into a Death March and Get That Promotion
- Reliable Work on a Death March Schedule
- Staying Sane on a Death March
- Surviving and Succeeding in a Death March Project
- Yes! Give Me a Death March!