Unlock Digital Transformation
Digital transformation is more than the flavor of the day — it's reality. Welcome to the brave new world where the way forward is equally unclear for the business and for IT. Digital transformation closes the historic separation between business and technology. For those of us (all of us!) who have struggled with that divide, these are fascinating times, with entirely new challenges.
Summit 2016: Soak Up New Ideas and Re-energize
There is no better opportunity to interact with the experts in business and technology, including presenters and panelists — internationally known business school professors, consultants and corporate technology professionals — and delegates — experienced, forward thinking business and technology professionals. The Summit is packed with opportunities for one-to-one interaction with speakers and colleagues from around the world, as well as time to deliberate on the issues as a group.
The Summit offers an opportunity like none other to interact with the experts in business and technology. The expert presenters you'll exchange ideas with include internationally known business school professors, consultants and corporate technology professionals. You'll also discover great insight from your peers — experienced, forward-thinking business and technology professionals.
Executive Education sessions are packed with HBS-style case studies you'll work through with a small group, then with the entire cohort, and engaging and insightful keynotes followed by highly interactive (and always entertaining) panel discussions. Plus deep-dive sessions will expand the way you look at the ways you create value in your organization, and Lightning Talks will give you a glimpse into the innovations your colleagues have made in their organizations.
The Summit — like everything Cutter does — is vendor-independent. You won’t attend vendor-sponsored cocktail parties or listen to speakers placed by influential exhibitors (since there are none!) at the Summit. This contributes to the Summit's unique focus on personal interaction and debate in an atmosphere that facilitates knowledge sharing and learning.
- Long lunch buffets provide plenty of time to fill a plate and continue the morning’s discussion.
- Whether you choose to attend a morning roundtable or simply go directly to the conference room, buffet breakfasts as well as morning and afternoon coffee breaks are great opportunities to debate your opinions about the upcoming topics.
- The Monday evening cocktail party (where dinner is served) provides an opportunity to unwind and socialize with your colleagues.
- Business casual attire is appropriate throughout the conference and its social events.
- Held at Le Meridien Hotel in Cambridge, MA. More on the venue.