Special Offer from Cutter Consortium
Value-Added Agile Strategies
with Dave Rooney
This Cutter IT Journal issue explores how Agile approaches are being used in real situations by real people in real organizations and emphasizes the strategies and techniques that have helped organizations deal with common issues encountered during a transition to an Agile approach.
Table of Contents:
- Value-Added Agile Strategies: Opening Statement by Dave Rooney
- Avoiding the Snare of “Cargo Cult” Agile by Vince Ryan and David Putman
- Agile Analytics: Slicing Data Warehousing User Stories for Business Value by Lynn Winterboer
- Overcoming the Obstacles to Achieving Agility and Delivering Business Value by Venkatesh Krishnamurthy
- Evolving Your Business with Lean-Agile by Alan Shalloway
Download your complimentary copy of Value-Added Agile Strategies when you fill out our special offer form below.