Cutter Consortium respects your privacy.
When you register for access to content and information on Cutter's websites (cutter.com, blog.cutter.com, bookstore.cutter.com), register for events, report or other asset downloads; request information on or purchase products or services offered by Cutter Consortium; subscribe to our newsletters; or request to be added to a mailing list, you'll be asked to provide your name, title, organization, email address, phone number, and other information. We use the personal information you share with us to:
- provide the products or services that you request
- answer your questions and communicate with you about your account or transactions with us
- provide information about features on cutter.com or changes to our policies
- invite you to live and online events
- offer you promotions for Cutter Consortium products and services
- invite you to participate in our research studies/surveys
When you submit information data to us by filling out a form on cutter.com, you are transferring such information into the United States and you hereby consent to such transfer.
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
- Cutter does not share email addresses or other personal information with any third parties for use in any advertising or marketing efforts.
- Cutter does not share telephone numbers with any third parties for any marketing/telesales efforts.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as analytics or payment processing. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Third party companies include Act-on Software, Google, PayPal, Wordpress, Acquia Inc., BlueHost, Survey Monkey, and MailChimp.
You can, at any time, update your preferences about receiving email communications from us by clicking the link in the footer of any of the emails you receive from us, or filling out the form here. Or you can contact us at email@example.com or +1 781 648 8700 and we will promptly remove you from the appropriate list(s). If you would like your phone number to be removed from any call lists used by sales executives on Cutter’s staff, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 781 648 8700 and we will promptly remove you from any call list.
Be aware that when you post comments to articles or in any other place on cutter.com, your post can be viewed by all users. We encourage you to avoid posting any personal information that you would like to keep private.
Website Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cutter Consortium uses technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, and track users’ movements around the website. We use them so that we can provide you with a better user experience, provide analytics to client organizations, and customize the marketing messages within the Cutter website.
- Cookies and web beacons do not contain personally identifiable information.
- Data we collect includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Some of this automatically-collected data is linked to personally identifiable information, allowing us to deliver a better experience by, for example, enabling log in without having to re-enter passwords every time you visit, reducing the amount of data that needs to be entered when filling out forms, downloading gated content, completing surveys, etc.
Third party companies that may set cookies include Act-on Software, Google, and Survey Monkey.
Social Media and Links to Outside Web Pages
We use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to encrypt sensitive information (such as your login credentials) you provide via cutter.com. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cutter Consortium Content
Cutter Information LLC/Cutter Consortium owns and reserves any and all copyright, proprietary, and other rights in and to all of the content provided on this website. Any and all portions of Cutter's Reports, Summaries, Updates, Advisors, Journals, articles, webinars, podcasts, and any other published content, whether in any digital, electronic, or print format (content) are protected by US copyright laws and international copyright agreements. Unauthorized reproduction in any form, including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, image scanning and making copies through the use of fax or computer transmission, storage/retrieval systems or computer networks, downloading electronic copies, and posting on the Internet is against the law and strictly prohibited, without permission from the publisher.
Please note that no modifications to content, including the removal of any text or graphics, can be made without prior permission from Cutter Information LLC.
Citation, Reproduction, Inclusion of Cutter Content in Other Works
Small excerpts from Cutter Consortium content are considered "fair use" and do not require permission from Cutter Consortium, but must be attributed as "Source: Cutter Consortium, www.cutter.com". If you are interested in reproducing large parts, or the entire content of any Cutter material, you will need written approval. Some circumstances require a licensing fee. For approvals, please contact us at email@example.com.
Overview of Cutter Consortium Client Content Licenses
Cutter Information LLC/Cutter Consortium content is licensed for clients' internal use only. We encourage our clients to use Cutter data, opinion and analysis for internal purposes. However, Cutter content cannot be incorporated into or included as part of any commercial offering, nor utilized for any efforts, activities or deliverables outside the client organization. External distribution and/or reproduction of any Cutter content is prohibited without prior written approval. A copy of your organization's license, with further details, can be obtained from your administrator or from your Cutter Account Executive.
More About these Policies
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 781 648 8700.