Business Architecture: Answering the Call to Achieve UN Sustainable Development Goals
People from all perspectives and sectors — far beyond the realm of governments and nonprofit organizations — recognize the urgency of achieving the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). The UN SDG is a bold global agenda helping the world move beyond traditional indicators such as GDP growth and per capita income to a broader set of objectives that include well-being, environmental sustainability, and social fairness. The responsibility to contribute — and the new possibilities for doing so — is resonating with more and more individuals and organizations. How can your organization determine its involvement level and measure its results?
In this webinar, Cutter Consortium Senior Consultant Whynde Kuehn will discuss how organizations can leverage business architecture to support the UN’s SDGs. You will learn how to determine which SDGs are relevant to your organization, thereby aligning motivation with action, and how to set internal objectives and metrics to help your organization achieve its desired level of contribution. Furthermore, you will explore how to leverage business architecture across organizational boundaries to facilitate collaboration on SDG achievement.
Spend an hour with Whynde Kuehn to answer these questions:
- What are — and what are the benefits of your organizations' contributions to — the UN SDG?
- How does your organization determine its desired level of contribution?
- In what ways does business architecture help make the SDG visible and measurable? (hint: policy mapping)
- How will your SDG contribution plan be translated into action?
- What are some other ways business architecture can help match people, organizations, and initiatives with the needs of the global collective of people and what solutions that can help meet those needs?
Educate yourself on the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and discover how you can lead from your position. Register now for this January 27, 12:00pm EST webinar (check your local time) and learn how business architecture can facilitate cross-organizational coordination for SDG achievement.