The Cutter Edge: Get Started on Data Visualization, Culture is Key, AWS Webinar
28 August 2018
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Data visualization and analytics are used to uncover patterns, relationships, and provide insight into vast amounts of data. It's relatively easy to get started using data visualization tools to begin building competency in this area. More.
Culture makes a difference. If your culture is not geared to adapt to the forces pushing and pulling your organization, how will your organization keep pace with the rapid rate of technological disruption or competition? More.
Join us on September 5 and discover the 3 things you should avoid when leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS). You'll also learn how to truly harvest the power of the cloud and its cost-saving promises. Learn more or register now!
An upcoming issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal will explore the factors associated with a cloud adoption initiative including influencers, benefits, challenges, training, implementation strategies, etc. Share your insight!
Explore the benefits of these emerging technologies through case studies detailing the transformation of supply chain delivery using aerial drones and the optimization of operations in a manufacturing/smart factory environment (craft brewery). Order now!
The Cutter Edge is a free biweekly email service that gives you information and advice that you can put to work immediately for your organization. Issues are written by Cutter Consortium's Senior Consultants, Fellows and journal authors.
More Articles Like This
- The Cutter Edge: Want to Change Your Organizational Culture? Get Started Yesterday!
- The Cutter Edge: Data Protection and Public Policy, Business Architecture Summit, Webinar On-Demand
- Just Getting Started: An Approach to Data Visualization and Analytics
- The Cutter Edge: Leveraging BA Visuals, Automating Software Development, Strategy Execution's Secret Weapon
- The Cutter Edge: Getting Ready for Digital Transformation Podcast