Improve Customer Experience — Leverage Your Digital Data Streams
Digital Data Streams (DDS) are all around us. Every time we Google, Tweet, or use the latest app on our mobile device, we generate a stream of digital data. Yet most companies are not quite ready to tap into these streams and extract maximum value from them — value that goes well beyond analytics — driving new product and service evolution and innovation and new revenue streams and profits from the data assets already owned.
In this webinar, Cutter Senior Consultants Federico Pigni and Gabriele Piccoli will demonstrate both strategic and tactical opportunities made possible by DDS, focusing on the opportunities for improved customer experience. Supported by examples, Pigni and Piccoli will reveal value extraction tactics, and a streamability framework that will help participants understand:
- What value extraction tactics should your organization firm use?
- What strategic opportunities do you have?
- Which opportunities emerge for improving customer experience?
- Which resources and activities are needed to implement a Digital Data Stream initiative?
After a quick discussion of the underlying trends of digital transformation, Pigni and Piccoli will reveal the state-of-the-art on the DDS framework, offer a glimpse into future trends, and inspire participants to create new products and services, and ultimately revenue streams and profits from the DDS now at their fingertips.
MORE ON DDS
- Five Ways to Create Value with Digital Data Streams
- Digging for Gold in Digital Data Streams
- Extracting Business Value from Digital Data Streams