Your safety is our most pressing concern
All indicators point to a mostly-vaccinated population by the end of Summer 2021, however, we are continuously monitoring the impacts of COVID-19 on this live conference. We will continue to update this page as we get closer to Summit 2021. Please check back for current information.
- Cutter Consortium will adhere to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Commonwealth of Massachusetts guidelines and best practices with regard to COVID-19 for Summit 2021, including but not limited to adhering to any social distancing practices and mask requirements that may be in effect during the conference.
- Should virus levels exceed the point where holding an in-person event is unsafe, a determination will be made whether to hold the conference virtually, to postpone, or to cancel. All registrants will be notified of any change in venue by email.
- Read about safety measures being undertaken by the Conference Center at Waltham Woods.
- Read about safety measures being undertaken by the Westin Waltham hotel.
COVID Cancellation Policy
- Cutter Consortium will offer a full refund of your Summit 2021 conference fee should the conference be cancelled due to COVID-19 at any time prior to the first day of the conference.
- Please refer to your airline/transportation provider and Westin Waltham or other lodging provider for their cancellation policies.
General Cancellation Policy
Registrations for Summit 2021 are transferable. If you find that you cannot attend, you may transfer the registration to another member of your organization at any time prior to the first day of the event. Cancellations after October 15, 2021 are non-refundable. Please email cancellations to email@example.com. In the case of multi-registration offers, cancellations refund the lowest-cost registration first. In the event that Cutter Consortium cancels the conference, Cutter Consortium is not responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants. Speakers subject to change without notice.