Your safety is our most pressing concern
We are continuously monitoring the impacts of COVID-19 on this live conference. We will continue to update this page as we get closer to Summit 2022. Please check back for current information.
- We are committed to providing the safest possible environment at the Summit. The Massachusetts Medical Society, as owners of the Conference Center at Waltham Woods, requires that all staff & conference center guests are fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Conference center staff and event attendees are required to wear masks in common areas at this time. You will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative PCR test within 72 hours upon check-in at the event.
- Cutter Consortium will adhere to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Commonwealth of Massachusetts guidelines and best practices with regard to COVID-19 for Summit 2022, including but not limited to adhering to any social distancing practices and mask requirements that may be in effect during the conference.
- Should virus levels exceed the point where holding an in-person event is unsafe, a determination will be made whether to hold the conference virtually, to postpone, or to cancel. All registrants will be notified of any change in venue by email.
- Read about safety measures being undertaken by the Conference Center at Waltham Woods.
- Read about safety measures being undertaken by the Westin Waltham hotel.
COVID Cancellation Policy
- Cutter Consortium will offer a full refund of your Summit 2022 conference fee should the conference be cancelled due to COVID-19 at any time prior to the first day of the conference.
- Please refer to your airline/transportation provider and Westin Waltham or other lodging provider for their cancellation policies.
General Cancellation Policy
Registrations for Summit 2022 are transferable. If you find that you cannot attend, you may transfer the registration to another member of your organization at any time prior to the first day of the event. Cancellations after April 3, 2022 are non-refundable. Please email cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of multi-registration offers, cancellations refund the lowest-cost registration first. In the event that Cutter Consortium cancels the conference, Cutter Consortium is not responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants. Speakers subject to change without notice.