Special Offer from Cutter Consortium
Crossing the Agile Divide: Scrum or Kanban?
This report is an opinion piece on a battle confronting the Agile community today: Scrum versus Kanban. Our lead author, Johanna Rothman, sets forth her argument that one is not necessarily better than the other; they are just different and it's up to the organization to figure out which method is best under which circumstance. In response, seven of Cutter's Agile experts discuss their views on crossing the Agile divide:
- There's Nothing New About Agile by Johanna Rothman
- Crossing the Agile Divide: An Enterprise View by Scott W. Ambler
- Scrum or Kanban: Is This the Right Question? by Suzanne Robertson
- Scrum or Kanban: It's Not a Competition by Ron Jeffries
- It's All About Agile Literacy by Peter Kaminski
- You Are Not Conducting an Orchestra by Israel Gat
- People Over Process by Hubert Smits
- Scrum vs. Kanban: Did We Really Have to Go There? by Hillel Glazer
Download your complimentary copy of Crossing the Agile Divide: Scrum or Kanban? when you fill out our special offer form below. Already a client? Read it now.