Does Agile = Better DW/BI?
This Cutter IT Journal issue provides practical advice on how an Agile approach allows DW/BI teams to deliver value more quickly to their organizations. It also provides guidance on the possible challenges and risks faced by DW/BI teams working in an Agile framework and specific practices that can ensure a DW/BI team's Agile transformation goes smoothly.
Table of Contents:
- Opening Statement by Lynn Winterboer
- Scaling Agile Data Warehousing by Em Campbell-Pretty
- Disciplined Agile Strategies for DW/BI by Scott W. Ambler
- Extreme Scoping: A Data-Agile Method for Enterprise-Class Data Integration Projects by Larissa T. Moss
- Serious Games Give New Moves to Agile BI Teams by Tom Grant
- Value-Driven Data Warehousing: Applying Agile Strategies to Increase Information Quality and Use by Jan-Paul Fillié and Werner de Jong
- Practical Techniques for Successful Agile Software Development in DW/BI Environments by Girish Khanzode
Download your complimentary copy of Does Agile = Better DW/BI? when you complete our special offer form below.
Download your complimentary copy of Does Agile = Better DW/BI now!