Turn your business strategy into actionable results.
Whether it's to drive transformation strategies, deploy mergers or acquisitions, expand product lines, align business and technology, or implement a host of other strategic and tactical scenarios, organizations are using business architecture to address a wide variety of business scenarios.
In this one-day workshop, Cutter's business architecture experts deliver a comprehensive, industry-proven approach to building a business architecture that will help you turn business strategy into actionable results. At the end of this workshop, you’ll have gone through the basic steps of establishing your foundational business architecture, which includes a capability map, value streams, organizational map, information map and related, hybrid blueprints.
- Business Architecture: Introduction
- Building the Business Architecture: Overview
- Building the Capability Map
- Building the Organization Map
- Building the Information Map
- Building Value Maps
- Extending the Business Architecture
- Business Architecture Tooling Options
- Getting Started with Business Architecture
For more details on how Cutter's experts can help your organization build a sound business architecture, contact your Cutter Account Executive by email or call +1 781 648 8700, or complete the form below.