Learn how to build, socialize and scale a business architecture practice.
Business architecture is a game-changing discipline that enables businesses to address major challenges in new and unique ways. Many organizations have formally established the practice and role internally. To achieve a successful business architecture practice that can scale, you'll need a robust value proposition, team setup, governance, engagement model, and plan for growth.
In this one-day workshop, Cutter Senior Consultant Whynde Kuehn will educate attendees on how to establish and mature all aspects of your business architecture practice, such as defining value proposition, creating a roadmap, defining governance, selecting tools and defining organizational structures. She'll also cover critical success factors and common challenges. At the end of this workshop, attendees will have learned a step-by-step approach to building, socializing and scaling a business architecture practice, using templates and techniques that can be applied to jumpstart your own organization's practices.
Learn how to leverage business architecture to translate strategy into action. Watch the complete webinar now.
- Life Cycle of a Business Architecture Practice
- Getting Started: The Roadmap to a Business Architecture Practice
- The Value of Business Architecture
- Components of a Business Architecture Practice
- Business Architecture Management and Governance
- Business Architect Role
- Business Architecture Team Structure
- Business Architecture Practice Value Measurement
- Business Architecture Practice Integration
- A Maturity-Based Approach to Business Architecture Practice Planning
- Critical Success Factors and Challenges
For more details on how Cutter can help you create a sound business architecture program, complete the form below, send an email to your Cutter Account Executive, or call +1 781 648 8700.