Embed a successful business architecture practice within the fabric of your organization.
Business architecture is a game-changing discipline that enables businesses to address major challenges in new and unique ways. As a result, many organizations are formally establishing the practice and role internally. A robust value proposition, team setup, governance, engagement model, and plan for growth are essential for a successful business architecture practice that can scale.
In this one-day interactive workshop, Cutter Senior Consultant Whynde Kuehn educates attendees on how to establish and mature all aspects of your business architecture practice, such as defining value proposition and measuring value, creating a roadmap for the practice, defining governance, selecting tools and defining organizational structures. She also covers critical success factors and common challenges. At the end of this workshop, attendees will have learned a practical step-by-step approach to building, socializing and scaling a business architecture practice, using templates and techniques that can be applied to jumpstart your own organization's practices.
Learn how to leverage business architecture to translate strategy into action. Watch the complete webinar now.
- Life Cycle of a Business Architecture Practice
- Getting Started: The Roadmap to a Business Architecture Practice
- The Value of Business Architecture
- Components of a Business Architecture Practice
- Business Architecture Management and Governance
- Business Architect Role
- Business Architecture Team Structure
- Business Architecture Practice Value Measurement
- Business Architecture Practice Integration
- A Maturity-Based Approach to Business Architecture Practice Planning
- Critical Success Factors and Challenges
Bring Cutter's business architecture training to your organization:
- Building a Business Architecture
- Establishing and Maturing a Business Architecture Practice
- Business Architecture Immersion
- Extending the Business Architecture: From Strategy to Execution
- Business Architecture / IT Architecture Alignment
For more details on how Cutter can help you create a sound business architecture program, complete the form below, send an email to your Cutter Account Executive, or call +1 781 648 8700.