The Cutter Edge: 4 Critical Stages of RPA Implementation
24 October 2017
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Robotic process automation can provide huge cost savings as well as make your business more effective and efficient. Explore the critical stages recommended for every RPA implementation. More.
Cutter Fellow Wililiam Ulrich explains business architecture's key role in reframing technology solutions while establishing the building blocks necessary to transition to the cognitive enterprise. More.
Join us on November 7 as Cutter Fellow Steve Andriole cuts through the hype of digital transformation with a practical look at determining its feasibility within organizations. Walk away with a sound checklist for transformation success! Register today!
Grab a cup of coffee on November lst and listen in as Cutter Fellow William Ulrich and Senior Consultant Whynde Kuehn address your most vexing BA challenges. Reserve your seat by the virtual fire now!
Learn from the experiences of 8 different companies who implemented service automation tools and the 20 critical practices they followed to gain multiple business benefits. Order now and save 25% with coupon code SSA25!
More Articles Like This
- Robotic Process Automation: The 4 Critical Stages of Implementation
- The Next Frontier in Automation: Opportunities, Challenges, and Impact — Opening Statement
- Defining a Roadmap for RPA and Intelligent Automation
- The Cutter Edge: Leveraging BA Visuals, Automating Software Development, Strategy Execution's Secret Weapon
- The Cutter Edge: The Benefits of Robotic Process Automation