The Cutter Edge: Identifying the Agile Product Owner, AI Powering Supply Chains, Industrial Agile
15 January 2019
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
When using agile methods, the product owner is the voice of the customer, deciding on the delivered content of a release and prioritizing the features. Let's take a look at who the fills the role of product owner as well as their roles and responsibilities. More.
The supply chain management industry is just one of the many profiting from the adoption of AI technologies. Using AI to manage and monitor supply chain processes allows companies to leverage data in real time for more accurate forecasting ... More.
Join Hubert Smits and Peter Borsella on February 6 at 12 pm EST, and learn how to apply the core Industrial Agile Framework concepts to physical product delivery to enable continuous adaption throughout the value chain. Register now!
Cutter Consortium is conducting research to determine what measures companies are taking to ensure a great experience for their customers. Take the survey and receive a $50 credit to spend in the Cutter Bookstore!
The Cutter Edge is a free biweekly email service that gives you information and advice that you can put to work immediately for your organization. Issues are written by Cutter Consortium's Senior Consultants, Fellows and journal authors.
More Articles Like This
- Agile Team Tips: Identifying the Product Owner
- The Cutter Edge: Agile Leveraging AI, Automation Challenges, Cutting Edge Agile, CFP Industry 4.0
- The Cutter Edge: Accelerating Product Time-to-Market, Data Democratization Challenges, Industrial Agile Webinar
- The Cutter Edge: The Industries Most Impacted by Blockchain
- The Cutter Edge: Industrial Agile, Intrapreneurship, CX Research, Cloud Computing