The Cutter Edge: Accelerating Product Time-to-Market, Data Democratization Challenges, Industrial Agile Webinar
29 January 2019
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Why does it take so long (years, even decades!) to get a new product out of the manufacturing plant? Learn how to drastically reduce that time to delivery by applying Agile principles to physical product development ... More.
Data democratization is about providing equal access to everyone — leveling the playing field between parts of the organization so that all parties can get access to the data. Sounds easy right? Unfortunately, it's not so straight-forward ... More.
Join Hubert Smits and Peter Borsella on February 6 at 12 pm EST, and learn how to apply the core Industrial Agile Framework concepts to physical product delivery to enable continuous adaption throughout the value chain. Register now!
This latest Cutter Business Technology Journal explores the strategies, technologies, and opportunities driving the fintech revolution! For more information or to order this report (Save 20% with Code FIN20) — visit the Cutter Bookstore.
The Cutter Edge is a free biweekly email service that gives you information and advice that you can put to work immediately for your organization. Issues are written by Cutter Consortium's Senior Consultants, Fellows and journal authors.
More: Articles Like This
- Another Look at Real-Time Data: Opportunities, Challenges, and Readiness-- Opening Statement
- The Cutter Edge: Identifying the Agile Product Owner, AI Powering Supply Chains, Industrial Agile
- Another Look at Real-Time Data: Opportunities, Challenges, and Readiness
- The Cutter Edge: Data Protection and Public Policy, Business Architecture Summit, Webinar On-Demand
- The Cutter Edge: Get Started on Data Visualization, Culture is Key, AWS Webinar