The Cutter Edge: Creating Self-Directed Teams
5 December 2017
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Giving teams space is the key to creating success, autonomy, and self-direction. There are nine elements of self-directed space that will allow your teams to grow in their Agile maturity. Read about the 9 elements here!
Insights from data collected from wearable technology can make a huge impact on product development, customer service, and claims processing. And the life, health, and auto insurance industries are taking notice. More.
SPECIAL OFFER for CUTTER EDGE Subscribers: Visit the Cutter Bookstore for the latest research on new and emerging technologies, strategies, and business models. Then use code EDGE50 to SAVE 50% on any report or new subscription. START SHOPPING!
Cutter's 5-Task, Assessment and Planning Methodology can help you determine if and how you should launch projects intended to transform your processes and business models. Learn about the 5 tasks now!
Forward this issue to a colleague and give them the opportunity to get the latest industry and technology-driven updates every other Tuesday — FREE! Then they can REGISTER HERE!
More: Articles Like This
- Creating Self-Directed Teams: It’s a Question of Space
- The Cutter Edge: Five Ways to Create Value with Digital Data Streams
- The Cutter Edge: Does an IT Quantum Leap Lie Ahead?
- The Cutter Edge: Forecast for Security: Beware the Headwinds
- The Cutter Edge: Using Business Architecture to Facilitate Strategic Planning and Deployments