The Cutter Edge: Big Data Analytics Down on the Farm
15 November 2016
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
by Mohan Babu K
Farmers and agricultural companies deal with vast amounts of structured and unstructured data daily. The insights gleaned from this data can help farmers make critical decisions that will improve their yields and minimize losses due to unforseen weather. More.
Cutter's recent survey of business-technology professionals indicates that companies are committed to piloting many specific emerging/disruptive technologies in 2016 and beyond. These technologies include ... More.
It’s about strategy, economics and internal change. Cutter’s Digital Transformation & Innovation Bootcamp is designed to get a team thinking analytically and strategically about how its industry is changing. Space is limited. Find out more or register today!
Explore the organizational challenges to maximizing value in BDA efforts and be better prepared for long-term success when these challenges are managed simultaneously. Find out how in this complimentary article – download it now!
More Like This
- Big Data vs. Enterprise Architecture
- The Cutter Edge: Preparing for IoT Disruption
- Disruption and Emergence: What Do They Mean for Enterprise Architecture? — Opening Statement
- Enterprise Architects: Leveraging Big Data, Strengthening Risk Management
- Cutter Edge: Architecture's Messiness Begs for Quarkitecture