The Cutter Edge: The Role of the Business Architect
11 April 2017
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
by Whynde Kuehn, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
There are a number of misconceptions about what business architects do ... this article by Cutter Senior Consultant Whynde Kuehn sets the record straight. More.
by Steven Kursh and Arthur Schnure
To start, look for areas of friction when it comes to exchange of value or information that would benefit from a blockchain implementation and profit from a shared ledger system ... More.
Join Whynde Kuehn on April 26 as she explores the critical role business architecture plays in the strategy execution life cycle. More.
How can EA can be leveraged to address the disruption in business and operating models organizations are facing today? Send us your article ideas by April 14 for publication in Cutter Business Technology Journal.
If your organization is adopting or planning to adopt Blockchain technology – share your insight with us by taking our short survey! We'll send you a $50 Cutter Bookstore credit as our thanks. Take the survey!
More: Articles Like This
- Call for Papers: EA in Practice — Shifting Roles and Organizational Considerations
- The Cutter Edge: A Mandate for a Meta-Architect
- The Cutter Edge: Using Business Architecture to Facilitate Strategic Planning and Deployments
- The Cutter Edge: Blockchain Budgets Poised to Break Out in 2018
- Reconceptualizing the IT Delivery Model and the Role of Enterprise Architect