The Cutter Edge: Share of Wallet, Continuous Improvement, Call for Data Governance Articles, AWS Webinar
17 July 2018
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Customer experience (CX) was often seen as too focused on the “soft numbers” around the customer. Now, share of wallet is the go-to financial metric for CX because it is a true measure of how customers spend their money at the point of sale. More.
Technology leaders often underestimate the value of continuous improvement. Many see it as a waste to invest in "fixing the old," leaving fewer resources to develop "the new." Au contraire, continuous improvement frees intellectual and capital resources and reduces costs. More.
Get cutting-edge thinking on the latest business technology strategies, technologies and solutions with a subscription to CutterOne Cutter Business Technology Journal! Save $500 and access all previously published and upcoming issues of CBTJ online. More.
How can we gain control over our data and mitigate the risks to our organizations? Accepting article ideas for publication in Cutter Business Technology Journal!
Join us on September 5 and discover the 3 things you should avoid when leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS). You'll also learn how to truly harvest the power of the cloud and its cost-saving promises. Register now!
The Cutter Edge is a free biweekly email service that gives you information and advice that you can put to work immediately for your organization. Issues are written by Cutter Consortium's Senior Consultants, Fellows and journal authors.
More Articles Like This
- The Cutter Edge: Cloud Migration Drivers, AI Breakthrough, Summer Bookstore Event, CFP Data Governance, Improving CX
- The Cutter Edge: What Customers Want, Measuring DevOps, New Rules of Business Strategy Webinar
- Share of Wallet: A Go-To Financial Metric for CX
- The Cutter Edge: Six Rules for Managing Analytics, CX Technology Trends, Achieving Organizational Balance
- The Cutter Edge: Real Lean, AI in Banking, AWS Webinar, CFP Data Governance, DT Pod