Cutter Edge: Three IT Trends that Are Hitting the Mainstream in 2016
9 February 2016
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
by Darren Meister, Fellow, Cutter Consortium
by Tom Grant, Director, Agile Product Management & Software Engineering Excellence Practice
When you join a party where everyone is having the best time imaginable, the last thing on your mind is how annoyed the people next door are, and how happy the people paying for it are. Those are two major considerations for Agile in 2016, which will appear as the not-too-subtle subtext for several ongoing developments. More ...
In memory of Ed Yourdon
Our friend and colleague Ed Yourdon passed away unexpectedly on January 20. Ed was a guru’s guru. As you’ll discover in these tributes by several members of the Cutter family, Ed had a profound impact on many, many lives. More ...
Get monthly insight on emerging technologies, innovative strategies, and cutting edge solutions. Don't miss another issue — SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Share your insight with us and receive an immediate $50 credit to use in our bookstore. Take the survey!
More: Articles Like This
- Three IT Trends that Are Hitting the Mainstream in 2016
- 2016 Trends Hitting the Mainstream: Wearables, Machine Intelligence, and Data Visualization
- The Cutter Edge: 2018 Tech Trends, Nano Currency, Digital Backbone, Strategic EA
- Data Management and Analytics Trends to Watch in 2016 (and Beyond)
- The Quality Edge: Best Practices from High-Maturity Software Units in India