Digital Data Streams (DDS) are all around us. Every time we Google, Tweet, or use the latest app on our mobile device, we generate a stream of digital data. Yet most companies are not quite ready to tap into these streams and extract maximum value from them — value that goes well beyond analytics — driving new product and service evolution and innovation and new revenue streams and profits from the data assets already owned.
In this on-demand webinar, Cutter Senior Consultants Federico Pigni and Gabriele Piccoli demonstrate both strategic and tactical opportunities made possible by DDS, focusing on the opportunities for improved customer experience.
Supported by examples, Pigni and Piccoli reveal value extraction tactics, and a streamability framework that will help participants understand:
- What value extraction tactics should your organization firm use?
- What strategic opportunities do you have?
- Which opportunities emerge for improving customer experience?
- Which resources and activities are needed to implement a Digital Data Stream initiative?
After a quick discussion of the underlying trends of digital transformation, Pigni and Piccoli reveal the state-of-the-art on the DDS framework, offer a glimpse into future trends, and will inspire you to create new products and services, and ultimately revenue streams and profits from the DDS now at your fingertips.
GET HELP UNCOVERING VALUE FROM YOUR REAL-TIME DATA STREAMS
Get strategic guidance from Cutter Senior Consultants Professor Gabe Piccoli and Professor Federico Pigni on how your organization can use digital data streams to create new products and services, optimize operations, enhance decision making, and improve customer experience. Together with Dr. Piccoli and/or Dr. Pigni, you'll discover opportunities to mine your organization’s data and create value from the real-time flow of big data. Learn more.
More: Articles Like This
- Improve Customer Experience — Leverage Your Digital Data Streams
- Summit 2016: Creating New Revenue Streams & Services from Digital Data Streams
- The Other Side of Customer Experience Management: Customer-Centric Understanding and Equity
- The Other Side of Customer Experience Management: Customer-Centric Understanding and Equity (Executive Summary)
- Experiences Using Online War Games to Improve the Business of Naval Systems Acquisition