Have your Agile teams experienced productivity plateaus? Do they have trouble reaching anticipated productivity levels? Could technology advances — specifically artificial intelligence (AI) — add value in the context of Agile software development?
During this webinar, Cutter Consortium Senior Consultant Jon Ward addresses the question, can you use AI to improve Agile teams?
Join Jon as he describes his recent experience with an Agile team that was able to cut time-to-market in half and reduce the cost to deliver by 60%. He addresses how AI could have been used to even further enhance the team's productivity, where AI might inhibit it, and outlines where AI can be used to improve your productivity.
Questions Jon tackles include:
- Does using AI to enhance agile team performance conflict with the Agile Manifesto tenet individuals and interactions over processes and tools?
- How does AI increase team productivity?
- When and where do AI tools provide good value to Agile teams?
- Might AI negatively impact team performance?
- How can Agile teams justify the cost of AI tools?
If your organization is considering how to improve the productivity of Agile Release Trains and project teams, this webinar is for you. It focuses on the human aspect of Agile team productivity; it draws conclusions based on team behavior; and considers where investment in AI could be justified based upon efficiency gains.