- Devops: A Software Revolution in the Making?
- Why Enterprises Must Adopt Devops to Enable Continuous Delivery
- Devops at Advance Internet: How We Got in the Door
- The Business Case for Devops: A Five-Year Retrospective
- Next-Generation Process Integration: CMMI and ITIL Do Devops
- Devops: So You Say You Want a Revolution?
At Arm's Length
Automating the delivery process reduces the time development and operations have to spend together. This means that when dev and ops must interact, they can focus on the issues that really matter.
Arm in Arm
Development and operations often play cats and dogs during deployment. To stop the fighting, we must bring them closer together so they will start collaborating again.
"Some people get stuck on the word 'devops,' thinking that it's just about development and operations working together. Systems thinking advises us to optimize the whole; therefore devops must apply to the whole organization, not only the part between development and operations."
-- Patrick Debois, Guest Editor