- Fog/Edge Computing: Opportunities, Case Studies, Challenges — Opening Statement
- A Cloud Close to the Ground: Reflections from the Fog World Congress
- Fog in the Smart Factory: Optimizing Production for Perishable Goods Manufacturing
- Fog Computing: Securing the Intelligent Edge in Next-Generation Networks
- Flying Through the Fog: Aerial Drones in Supply Chain Delivery
- Intelligence at the Edge of IoT
CUTTER BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY JOURNAL VOL. 31, NO. 6
Fog and edge computing together offer many advantages. Although the technologies may seem similar — and there is much confusion about the terminology — the general consensus is that their difference lies in where the intelligence and computing power are placed. This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal offers perspectives from seven authors on fog/edge computing to bring some sunlight to the challenges, benefits, and possible uses of these emerging technologies.