- IoT Data Management and Analytics: Realizing Value from Connected Devices -- Opening Statement
- Solving the Jigsaw Puzzle: An Analytics Framework for Context Awareness in the Internet of Things
- IoT Data Management Challenges: A View from the Trenches
- Exploratory, Embedded, Enabled: The Three E’s of IoT Data Management Maturity
- Leveraging EA and IoT Synergy for Digital Transformation
- A Common Thread: Applying Hex Elementalization in IoT Data Analytics
The sheer variety, volume, and velocity of data the IoT generates create a major obstacle to realizing its full potential. This calls for a strategic approach to data management.
Bhuvan Unhelkar and San MurugesanGuest Editors
In this edition of Cutter IT Journal, we focus your attention on an important issue facing us in leveraging the potential of the IoT: data management and analytics. To do so, we bring to you five excellent discussions around the IoT. We plucked these articles from an overwhelming response to our call for papers, identifying those with a fine balance of the rigors of theory and research together with examples and case studies that discuss direct practical applications of IoT.