Global perspective to help you take advantange of the opportunities of the digital age
The objective, experience-based opinion and insight found in Cutter Business Technology Journal gives your organization the skills and vision it needs to address the spectrum of challenges ongoing business model changes and new technologies bring.
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal examines the latest advancements in technologies related to Industry 4.0 and the impact of these technologies on work, business, and organizations. We feature six articles in this issue that cover a range of topics.
- Industry 4.0 — Opening Statement
- Industry 4.0: Challenges and Opportunities in Different Countries
- Bring on Digital Transformation in Regulated Industries
- Adopting 4IR Policies in Developing Nations and Emerging Economies
- The Skills Crisis 4.0: Accepting New Realities
- Challenges of Cybersecurity Management in Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0: Ethical and Moral Predicaments
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal continues to explore the "post-Agile" world. The next wave of Agile evolution is growing past the early adopters into the early majority, while the older, baseline Agile ideas are still working their way into large, traditional organizations.
This Cutter Business Technology Journal issues presents diverse research in the DSS arena while also giving a glimpse of the cutting-edge DSSs of tomorrow.
- Technology-Empowered Solutions: Redefining Decision Support — Opening Statement
- Implementing Modern Decision Support and BI
- AI in the Financial Industry: A Pragmatic Perspective
- Smarter Medical Decision Support: The Case for Connected Health
- The Search for Embeddedness: Leveraging Scientific-Based Modeling in Disaster Response
- The Digitalization of Infectious Disease: Preventing Biological Threats in the Sky
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal explores the "post-Agile" world, where explorers and innovators have moved on. They are now exploring “given that, what’s next?” The early majority have incorporated the Agile approach into their work habits and are asking, “What do I do with this?”
- Cutting-Edge Agile — Opening Statement
- Rebooting Agile
- Conquering Complex Social Challenges with Agile
- Surprising Challenges When Trying Agile Company-Wide
- The Journey to Solution Focus
- Using Mobius to Grow Micro-Entrepreneurs in Pakistan
- Happier and Healthier, with the Heart of Agile
- An Agile Approach to Education
Smart automation is rapidly infiltrating all industry sectors and, through its many incarnations, will affect our lives and work in myriad ways. In this issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal (CBTJ), we examine the next frontiers in automation: technologies, opportunities, challenges, and design guidelines.
- The Next Frontier in Automation: Opportunities, Challenges, and Impact — Opening Statement
- Blockchain for Automation: Assessing and Seizing the Opportunity
- Living at the Frontiers of Automation
- Drones: Enterprise Mission Ready
- AI-Powered Cybersecurity: The Need of the Hour
- Designing for Smart Automation
- Defining a Roadmap for RPA and Intelligent Automation
- Decision Automation: Challenges and Opportunities
- Accountability of Algorithmic Systems: How We Can Control What We Can’t Exactly Measure