Global perspective to help you take advantange of the opportunities of the digital age
The objective, experience-based opinion and insight found in Cutter Business Technology Journal gives your organization the skills and vision it needs to address the spectrum of challenges ongoing business model changes and new technologies bring.
Issue 7 | 2019
The “softwarization” of products, services, and experiences has, in many ways, only just started. What does this mean for your organization? This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal explores that question.
- Is Software Eating the World? — Opening Statement
- Is Software Good, Bad, or Ugly? Depends on Where You Sit
- The World Is Eating Your Software
- Software as the Ouroboros: Implications for Software Developers and Business Leaders
- Transformation Starts with the Team
- The Evolving Role of Architecture in Digital Transformation
Issue 6 | 2019
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal examines the latest advancements in technologies related to Industry 4.0 and the impact of these technologies on work, business, and organizations. We feature six articles in this issue that cover a range of topics.
- Industry 4.0 — Opening Statement
- Industry 4.0: Challenges and Opportunities in Different Countries
- Bring on Digital Transformation in Regulated Industries
- Adopting 4IR Policies in Developing Nations and Emerging Economies
- The Skills Crisis 4.0: Accepting New Realities
- Challenges of Cybersecurity Management in Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0: Ethical and Moral Predicaments
Issue 5 | 2019
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal continues to explore the "post-Agile" world. The next wave of Agile evolution is growing past the early adopters into the early majority, while the older, baseline Agile ideas are still working their way into large, traditional organizations.
Issue 4 | 2019
This Cutter Business Technology Journal issues presents diverse research in the DSS arena while also giving a glimpse of the cutting-edge DSSs of tomorrow.
- Technology-Empowered Solutions: Redefining Decision Support — Opening Statement
- Implementing Modern Decision Support and BI
- AI in the Financial Industry: A Pragmatic Perspective
- Smarter Medical Decision Support: The Case for Connected Health
- The Search for Embeddedness: Leveraging Scientific-Based Modeling in Disaster Response
- The Digitalization of Infectious Disease: Preventing Biological Threats in the Sky
Issue 3 | 2019
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal explores the "post-Agile" world, where explorers and innovators have moved on. They are now exploring “given that, what’s next?” The early majority have incorporated the Agile approach into their work habits and are asking, “What do I do with this?”
- Cutting-Edge Agile — Opening Statement
- Rebooting Agile
- Conquering Complex Social Challenges with Agile
- Surprising Challenges When Trying Agile Company-Wide
- The Journey to Solution Focus
- Using Mobius to Grow Micro-Entrepreneurs in Pakistan
- Happier and Healthier, with the Heart of Agile
- An Agile Approach to Education