Location: Arlington, MA
Cutter Consortium seeks talented Account Executives to help us expand our business. Cutter helps client organizations worldwide leverage business technology for competitive advantage and business success. We do this by collaborating with clients to deliver a mix of solutions, provided by Cutter’s team of world-renown business and technology experts, that is tailored to each client’s needs.
- Prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business
- Renewing and up-selling existing clients worldwide
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and also with Cutter's consultants
- Demonstrate how Cutter can assist executives achieve their business technology strategy/mission
- Develop innovative solutions for clients' business technology needs from Cutter's wide pool of talent, products, and services
- Identify and recommend value-added solutions to Cutter's product team
We're looking for someone who is smart, articulate, creative, energetic, enthusiastic, and organized, and who enjoys building long-term relationships with clients. You'll need:
- Top-notch communication skills, including good, fast, writing skill and great phone skills as you'll be interacting with clients around the globe.
- Superior attention to detail for juggling lots of accounts
- The ability to connect the dots from getting a lead, to researching the person via LinkedIn, etc., to determining which service offerings can help the prospect achieve his/her goals.
If you have consultative sales and/or Solution Selling experience, and at least 5+ years experience successfully selling consulting or technology services or advisory services, we want to hear from you! Experience selling to CIOs, CTOs, and business execs is preferred.
Are you also tenacious and self-motivated? Then you have what it takes to succeed in Cutter's flexible yet demanding environment.
We are looking for someone to work primarily from the Cutter offices in Arlington, MA. Occasional travel required. Please send your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to by email, including Job Code: AE in the subject line.
Cutter Consortium is seeking Junior Account Executives to join our sales team. Cutter’s Junior Account Executives’ role is a mixture of client services and inside sales. In this role, you’ll ensure clients are getting great value from their investment in Cutter’s membership, and that Cutter’s growth and profitability goals are achieved. You will serve as the main contact for a select group of clients, providing top-notch service, with the goal of growing developing the relationship for the long term. The Junior Account Executive is directly accountable for client satisfaction and enhancing the clients’ experience.
In the Junior Account Executive role, we expect that you’ll come to quickly understand Cutter’s content, culture, and people and that you’ll become adept at understanding the clients’ needs and which Cutter offerings will benefit the client. Your goal will be to grow revenue in your accounts by developing key relationships, establishing trust, and ensuring the Cutter team is delivering on our promise of expertise and excellence. The Junior Account Executive is a growth position. Success in this role will lead to promotion to the Account Executive position in a relatively short period of time.
- Building and maintaining advisory relationships with clients; checking in with them about challenges/projects they are working on/considering and suggesting Cutter content that will support their efforts.
- Working with the Account Executives to establish a business plan for each client.
- Facilitating and kicking off new client memberships and regular campaigns to add new users to a client’s membership. This includes conducting demos/website tours via online meeting rooms.
- Keeping clients up-to-date re new product offerings
- Identifying key points of contact within client accounts
- Responding to client requests via email and phone
- Setting up and moderating meetings between clients and Cutter’s experts
- Tracking all client interaction/maintaining account information in Cutter’s CRM system.
- Prepare report regarding daily activities, client contact and follow-up activities.
- Assisting with preparing presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Identifying new opportunities and assisting with developing the strategies to win those opportunities.
- Working with Account Executives to win renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 year work experience
- Your personality, intelligence, work ethic, intellectual curiosity and attitude are most important to Cutter.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and dive deep into Cutter’s content so they are prepared to suggest appropriate reports and articles to client. With the knowledge you’ll gain from reading the content we publish, you’ll also be able to identify opportunities to grow the client relationship via custom consulting and training offerings. You must be committed to filling in gaps in your understanding of business technology.
- You must possess the ability to ask probing questions to diagnose customer needs and to help shape the customer’s vision about the potential solutions
- Strong writing skills are must.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- A business/technology background is useful but not required.
- Consultative solutions selling experience a plus, but also not required.
Please send your resume, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with (Job Code: JrAE)