The Cutter Edge: Attention Agile Organizations: Alignment = Better Decision Making
31 May 2016
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
by Jens Coldewey, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
Join Whynde Kuehn in this June 15 Webinar and get strategies for ensuring your business architecture practice is bringing the most value to your organization. Register today!
In a fundamentally changed world, technologists will need to embrace and adopt "next practices" if they are to be successful. Download your complimentary copy of this revolutionary article today!
How can digital transformation be achieved and driven from a business perspective to ensure a robust customer experience? Share your insight with us for publication in an upcoming issue of Cutter IT Journal! Send us your article ideas!
More: Articles Like This
- Attention Agile Organizations: Alignment = Better Decision Making
- Decision Making at Agile Organizations: Balancing Self-Organization with Management Control
- Agile Organization and Decision Making
- The Cutter Edge: Does an IT Quantum Leap Lie Ahead?
- The Cutter Edge: Forecast for Security: Beware the Headwinds