The Cutter Edge: Cognitive-Based Solutions for Assessing Risk in Banking and Finance
26 July 2016
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
by Curt Hall, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
by Roger Evernden, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
Get insight from Vince Kellen of the challenges facing today’s senior-level business technology executives by attending his roundtable at Summit 2016!
What is your organization doing to protect its data? Please consider taking our survey and we'll thank you with a $50 Cutter Bookstore voucher! Take the survey!
Develop a set of architectural frameworks that can evolve and be used as a constant guide to direct and manage your EA initiatives. Order Essential Architecture Frameworks: A Practical Guide and save 10% with coupon code EAMASTER today!
More: Articles Like This
- Cognitive-Based Solutions for Assessing Risk in Banking and Finance
- Enterprise Architects: Leveraging Big Data, Strengthening Risk Management
- BPM and Cognitive Computing
- Panama Papers, Cognitive Systems, and Risk Assessment in Banking and Finance
- The Cutter Edge: Five Perspectives on Cognitive Computing