The Cutter Edge: Defining Technical Debt
4 October 2016
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
by John Heintz, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
What is technical debt? Consider the metaphor of -running through mud. There are two consequences of running through mud... More.
Find out what digital strategies might be right for your organization in this intensive 2-day bootcamp led by Cutter Fellow and Harvard Business School Professor Karim Lakhani. Find out more or register!
Get guidelines for anticipatng and implementing the appropriate measures to counter a security attack -- Order Security in the Internet of Everything Era today!
More: Articles Like This
- AI Banking Initiatives in India
- The Cutter Edge: Data Protection and Public Policy, Business Architecture Summit, Webinar On-Demand
- The Cutter Edge: Cognitive-Based Solutions for Assessing Risk in Banking and Finance
- The Cutter Edge: Real Lean, AI in Banking, AWS Webinar, CFP Data Governance, DT Pod
- Is the Sky the Limit? Following the Path of AI and ML