The Cutter Edge: Sustainable Agility Through HR, Ensuring Analytics Success for Leaders
2 July 2019
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
As companies evolve through the stages of increasing agility, the work of HR changes as well. At each stage, there are new priorities and new hurdles that should be both expected and managed. Explore the strategies for sustainable agility!
The idea of using analytics is exciting, but these types of projects are not for the faint-hearted. There are technical, process, and people challenges that must be overcome. Improve the likelihood of your project success with these key points!
Explore the latest applications of agile practices in some non-traditional environments in this recent issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal. Order now with coupon code CuttingEdgeAgile20 and Save 20% off your order!
What strategies should organizations focus on to keep from being disrupted? An upcoming issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal will address the complexities faced by organizations competing in our digital world. Learn more about getting published in Cutter Business Technology Journal!
Don't keep it a secret! Forward this issue to your colleagues and give them the opportunity to get the latest industry and technology-driven updates every other Tuesday — FREE!
The Cutter Edge is a free biweekly email service that gives you information and advice that you can put to work immediately for your organization. Issues are written by Cutter Consortium's Senior Consultants, Fellows and journal authors.
More Articles Like This
- How Can Leaders Ensure Their Analytics Projects Are Successful?
- The Cutter Edge: The Reality of Chief AI Officers, Agile Leader Differentiator, Blockchain Today
- The Cutter Edge: Architecture and Toys, 4 Design Thinking Success Stories, Is Software Eating the World?
- The Cutter Edge: Digital Transformation in Regulated Industries, Transparency: A Success Story, Cognitive Enterprise Vision
- Process of Things: Ensuring a Successful Connection Between Things