The Cutter Edge: Wrong Definition of CX, Delight Customers with Agile, Business Agility, Due Diligence
31 July 2018
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
If you look at customer experience as the sum of the interactions, perceptions, and feelings a person has during the achievement of a goal or outcome, the way that you map, analyze, and improve CX will change drastically. More.
A customer is someone whose delights you can anticipate, while a buyer is someone you hope will see economic value in what you have already built. Does your organization have customers or buyers? If you have customers, you’re focused on their future delight. Since the future is uncertain, agility is required. More.
This report provides guidance on optimizing the entire enterprise, lowering risk, and accelerating the journey to business agility. Use Code DAD20 to Save 20%. Learn more or order now!
Cutter Consortium’s Technical Due Diligence for Acquisitions is a high-level assessment of a target firm’s software, software architecture, and the software process and also includes a software technical debt assessment. Learn more now!
Don't keep it a secret! Forward this issue to your colleagues and give them the opportunity to get the latest industry and technology-driven updates every other Tuesday — FREE!
The Cutter Edge is a free biweekly email service that gives you information and advice that you can put to work immediately for your organization. Issues are written by Cutter Consortium's Senior Consultants, Fellows and journal authors.
More Articles Like This
- The Cutter Edge: Industrial Agile, Intrapreneurship, CX Research, Cloud Computing
- Your Definition of Customer Experience Is Wrong. Here's Why.
- The Cutter Edge: Playing the Infinite Game, Blockchain Opps, Digital Architecture, CX, Cutting Edge Agile
- The Cutter Edge: Six Rules for Managing Analytics, CX Technology Trends, Achieving Organizational Balance
- The Cutter Edge: What Customers Want, Measuring DevOps, New Rules of Business Strategy Webinar