- Business-Driven Digital Transformation — Opening Statement
- Architecting Digital Transformation
- Leveraging Business Architecture to Digitize Business
- All About the Outcomes: Turning Needs into Experiences, From Ideas to Delivery
- All the World’s a Sound Stage: The Digital Transformation Journey in the Era of Hollywood Economics
- Achieving Digital Business Transformation through Strategic Acquisitions: The Role of Enterprise Architecture
- Socializing Technology: Digital Transformation and Global Business Services at Dell EMC
- The PIE Model: How CInOs Can Plan, Implement, and Evaluate Business-Driven “Innovating Innovating”
- The Human Risks of Digital Transformation
CUTTER IT JOURNAL VOL. 29, NO. 8/9
This August/September 2016 double-issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal is about change. We don’t need to read more statistics or stories about digital transformation to convince us that it is real, poses both an opportunity and a threat for our organizations, and requires us to take action now. Digital transformation is more than just a bullet point in a strategy session or the current buzzword. The visions we cast and execute upon today will likely dictate our organizations’ successes and survival in the future and collectively shape the world in which we live.
Digital transformation starts with big visions and strategies, but the organizations that can execute upon them in a coordinated way, with agility, will win.
Whynde KuehnCutter Consortium Senior Consultant and Guest Editor