In This Issue:
- Information Superiority and Digital Capital — Opening Statement
- Data Doesn’t Matter. Time Matters.
- Information Superiority = Digital Capital?
- Information Superiority and Customer Centricity
- Follow the Digital Trace: Turning Digital Artifacts into Digital Capital
- Achieving Information Superiority: A Framework to Measure Business Operating Model Performance
CUTTER BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY JOURNAL VOL. 30, NO. 2
Digital capital is the wealth of information assets (data, automated business logic) that enables effective information superiority. Access to these assets can give smart businesses leverage for growth and economies of scale that support superior performance.