Extend your core Agile practices for even greater Agile success.
Original practitioners may have mixed and matched from Scrum, XP, DSDM, and other flavors of Agile, but the set of practices and principles was more limited than it is today. Today, what it means to be Agile involves a larger menu of techniques, mixed in more varied combinations, and matched more precisely to particular challenges. Many of these methodologies go beyond the team, changing the way in which the software value stream works.
In this workshop, we will provide an overview of the practices beyond the original Agile core that are now common features of Agile. Some sample topics we will cover include the following:
- Continuous integration
- Continuous delivery
- Story mapping
- Lean start-up
- UX design
- Alternate estimation and planning techniques
- Test-driven development
- Behavior-driven development
- Serious games
- Scaled Agile
- Measurement and forecasting
Not only will we provide an overview of these and other approaches that now complement the traditional Agile core, but we will also discuss how to select among them when deciding which is the next approach to adopt.
Number of Days: 3
- Developers and testers
- Product owners, business analysts, product managers, and UX designers
- Scrum masters, project managers, and release managers
- Middle managers
- Familiarity with a broad array of cutting-edge techniques
- Understanding of how these techniques complement and extend core Agile practices and principles
- Strategy for identifying the next technique to adopt
- “Agile in 2016: Party Out Of Bounds”
- “Scrum Is About Delivery, Not About Planning”
- “One Size Does Not Fit All”
About Cutter's Agile Team
Cutter’s experts in Agile, software and hardware engineering excellence, and product management are helping development teams in organizations worldwide realize improvements in all of these dimensions. From custom assessments and consulting to training and executive education, harness the expertise of Cutter’s thought leaders to boost your team’s performance.
For more details on how to bring Cutter's Agile team to your organization to help you extend the core Agile practices and principles, contact your Cutter Account Executive by email, call +1 781 648 8700, or complete the form below.