The Cutter Edge: Building Performance Capabilities, Addressing the Skills Crisis, Pushing Beyond Status-Quo
24 September 2019
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
High performance requires more than being content with the status quo. This is not about changing how you work; it’s about gaining insight into how you can work more efficiently. Explore what it takes to realize high-performance results. Find out now!
Engaging with real-world complexity requires new skills outside of what universities or vendor certifications are teaching. The ability to navigate complex problems is the major issue, not knowledge of specific languages, frameworks, or vendor tools. Read more!
Join Cutter Consortium Senior Consultant Hillel Glazer on September 25 and discover what needs to be in your center to push beyond the status quo and create and sustain a high-performance organization. Register now!
Don't keep it a secret! Forward this issue to your colleagues and give them the opportunity to get the latest industry and technology-driven updates every other Tuesday — FREE!
More Articles Like This
- The Cutter Edge: Survival of the Fittest, Software Delivery Talent Wanted, Industry 4.0 Skills Shortage
- The Cutter Edge: Risk Management for Digital Disruption, Blockchain Privacy, EA Capability Development
- Building Project Management Skill: How the Right Dashboard Drives Organizational Performance
- The Skills Crisis 4.0: Accepting New Realities
- Acquiring and Retaining Mainframe Skills: Lessons Learned to Prevent a Crisis