The Cutter Edge: Light-Touch Architecture Governance, Corporations Adopting AI, Breakthrough Innovation
20 November 2018
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Explore the life of an architect for a day and learn the common difficulties faced in Agile projects. Overcome these challenges by building architectural insight into the Agile delivery process, the delivery pipeline, and the teams' everyday work. More.
According to recent Cutter research, the AI technology 77% of organizations are most interested in adopting is predictive analytics. But predictive analytics is hardly a new technology; why the sudden interest now? More.
This report explores how architecture can be the enabler of business agility and the gateway to a future of continuous adaptation, innovation, and success for your organization. Order now with Code AA20 to Save 20%!
Join Cutter Consortium Senior Consultants Richard Eagar and Tim Barder as they reveal how the Breakthrough Incubator model can facilitate breakthrough innovations and create sustainable new businesses at scale ... More.
A CutterOne subscription gives you unlimited access to the insight of Cutter's thought leaders on the critical business technology challenges you are facing today! Limited time offer: SAVE 25% by November 30!
The Cutter Edge is a free biweekly email service that gives you information and advice that you can put to work immediately for your organization. Issues are written by Cutter Consortium's Senior Consultants, Fellows and journal authors.
More Articles Like This
- A Light-Touch Architecture Governance Approach
- The Cutter Edge: Cloud Migration Drivers, AI Breakthrough, Summer Bookstore Event, CFP Data Governance, Improving CX
- The Cutter Edge: Semantic Ontologies, Data Governance, Data Harmonization, Digital Transformation
- The Cutter Edge: Real Lean, AI in Banking, AWS Webinar, CFP Data Governance, DT Pod
- The Cutter Edge: Technology Trends, CEO Lost in Space and Time, Breakthrough Innovation