The Cutter Edge: Using Business Architecture to Facilitate Strategic Planning and Deployments
20 September 2016
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
by William Ulrich, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
Register for the premier business-technology event of the year – SUMMIT 2016 – and Save $200 off a single seat with Coupon code SUMMIT2016 or bring a colleague and Save $700 off both seats using Coupon Code BOGO16! Register today!
Get affordable online access to Cutter's vast research library. Subscribe to individual libraries or all 5! Stay current and solve all your business-technology challenges! Find out more or subscribe now!
Share your insight by participatnig in our data-centric security practices survey and receive a $50 Cutter Bookstore voucher with our thanks! Take the survey.
More Like This
- Using Business Architecture to Facilitate Strategic Planning and Deployments
- Cutter Edge: Architecture's Messiness Begs for Quarkitecture
- The Cutter Edge: Ethical Challenges of a Robotics Revolution
- Web Services Facilitate the Use of BI Extranets
- Using DevOps Principles to Achieve Zero-Downtime Deployments