9 | 2019
In This Issue:
- Digital Architecture: The Spark for Transformation — Opening Statement
- Why There’s Probably No Such Thing as Digital Architecture
- Business Capability Modeling: Propelling Digital Transformation
- How Can We Evaluate a Digital Architecture?
- Buffet-Style Architecture: The New World of Public Self-Governance
- Achieving Digital as an Organizational Capability
- Defining Digital Architecture: Shifting the Focus to Customer Centricity
The business need that digital architecture fulfills is to enable the enterprise to enter new arenas, establish an advantage, extract value from that advantage, and exit once that advantage no longer exists.