The Cutter Edge: Rapid Technology Innovation in Blockchain
14 February 2017
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Nate O'Farrell discusses how the latest innovation in blockchain technology will allow more businesses to access its disruptive potential. More.
by Curt Hall, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
Curt Hall predicts that 2017 will be a breakout year for cognitive computing with benefits galore for internal and customer-facing operations. More.
- Cognitive Digital Transformation Webinar
- Customer Experience and Digital Data Streams Webinar
- Digital Transformation and Innovation Bootcamp
- Measuring Performance on Agile Projects Webinar
- Business Architecture: Strategy into Action Webinar
Call for Papers: What impact does the rapid adoption of emerging and disruptive technologies have on competitive advantage? Send your article ideas for publication in Cutter Business Technology Journal!
More Like This
- Distributed Ledger, Distributed Consensus, and Their Impact on the Financial Services Market
- Rapid Technology Innovation in Blockchain: Should You Be on the Front Lines?
- The Cutter Edge: Five Perspectives on Cognitive Computing
- The Cutter Edge: These Five Disruptive Technology Clusters Scream Change in 2017
- Cutter Edge: Looming Threats in Cloud Computing