The Cutter Edge: A Brighter Future for IT Projects
28 March 2017
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Explore the seven key trends and changes in project management approaches that are critical to delivering more meaningful and sustainable projects in 2017 ... More.
by Carl Pritchard, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
With security breaches and personal data loss on the rise, learn why it’s critical to conduct business in a safer space and to take control of 24/7 connectedness ... More.
- Measuring Performance on Agile Projects Webinar
- Business Architecture: Strategy into Action Webinar
- Digital Transformation and Innovation Bootcamp
How can EA can be leveraged to address the disruption in business and operating models organizations are facing today? Send us your article ideas for publication in Cutter Business Technology Journal.
If your organization is adopting or planning to adopt Blockchain technology – share your insight with us by taking our short survey! We'll send you a $50 Cutter Bookstore credit as our thanks. Take the survey!
More: Articles Like This
- Delivering a Brighter Future for IT Projects
- Project Management Leadership: Connecting Future to Present
- Mitigating the Risks of Technology Backlash-- Opening Statement
- Cool, Not Creepy: Avoiding IoT Backlash by Respecting and Educating Your Customers
- Technology Backlash: Driving Factors and Preventive Measures