The Cutter Edge: Give Design Thinking a Thought
1 August 2017
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
Design thinking is gaining popularity among managers as a means to spurring creativity in innovation and problem solving. With design thinking, multidisciplinary teams work visually to see through the complexity of their projects ... More.
by John Heintz, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
According to Cutter Consortium Senior Consultant John Heintz, "If the cost of change in our systems goes up, then at some point we become less responsive, and we slow down." This is where technical debt comes in ... More.
Benefit from the experience of eight early service automation adopters through the RPA and CA case studies outlined in this report. Learn how automation was implemented, benefits realized, and more. Order now and save 25% with coupon code SSA25!
- Business Architecture Lessons from the Trenches, Sept 6
- How to Use EVM for Agile Projects, Sept 13
- EA in the Face of Digital Disruption, Oct 25
- Digital Transformation/Innovation Bootcamp, Oct 25-27
Membership includes unlimited access to Cutter's research, inquiry privileges with Cutter experts, strategy meetings for your team, free admission to Cutter events, virtual roundtables, and peer-to-peer networking. Learn more or request a sample inquiry with a Cutter expert!
More Articles Like This
- The Cutter Edge: Architecture and Toys, 4 Design Thinking Success Stories, Is Software Eating the World?
- The Cutter Edge: Defining Technical Debt
- Technical Debt: The Continued Burden on Software Innovation-- Opening Statement
- Technical Debt: The Continued Burden on Software Innovation
- Technical Debt: The Continued Burden on Software Innovation-- An Introduction