The Cutter Edge: Real Lean, AI in Banking, AWS Webinar, CFP Data Governance, DT Pod
19 June 2018
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
The real “lean” in the Lean world will manifest only when an organization’s focus is on the development of the whole organizational system, ensuring its capability to meet uncertainty, unpredictability, and be adaptable.More.
India is paving the way in enhancing the customer banking experience with its innovative use of AI applications such as real-time feedback solutions, chat assistants, robotic process automation (RPA), and NLP apps. More.
Join us on September 5 and discover the 3 things you should avoid when leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS). You'll also learn how to truly harvest the power of the cloud and its cost-saving promises. Register now!
How can we gain control over our data and mitigate the risks to our organizations? Accepting article ideas for publication in Cutter Business Technology Journal!
Those cool lists of transformative technologies are only useful if you've done three other (big) things first! Determine if you have the right methods, skills, and support for a digital transformation. Listen now!
The Cutter Edge is a free biweekly email service that gives you information and advice that you can put to work immediately for your organization. Issues are written by Cutter Consortium's Senior Consultants, Fellows and journal authors.
More: Articles Like This
- The Cutter Edge: Cloud Migration Drivers, AI Breakthrough, Summer Bookstore Event, CFP Data Governance, Improving CX
- AI Banking Initiatives in India
- AI’s Potential for Disruption in Banking and Financial Services
- The Cutter Edge: Share of Wallet, Continuous Improvement, Call for Data Governance Articles, AWS Webinar
- The Cutter Edge: Semantic Ontologies, Data Governance, Data Harmonization, Digital Transformation