The Cutter Edge: When Architecture Disappears, the Enterprise Thrives
17 May 2016
Welcome to The Cutter Edge. In each free issue, you'll find research, insight, and advice crucial to helping you navigate the spectrum of challenges technology change brings.
by Balaji Prasad, Senior Consultant, Cutter Consortium
by Ellie Martin
Don't miss this rare opportunity to engage with HBS Professor Karim Lakhani as he shares his insight on how to transform your organization into an innovation leader. Register today!
The Industrial Internet: The Opportunities ... and the Roadblocks The Industrial Internet — the intersection of the Industrial Revolution and the Internet Revolution — is replete with business opportunities and challenges. Explore the business model changes and security, privacy, and interoperability issues that should be addressed to realize its full potential. Download your complimentary copy of this revolutionary article today!
How can cyber threats stemming from data collection devices be minimized? Share your insight with us for publication in an upcoming issue of Cutter IT Journal! Send us your article ideas!
Please consider sharing your insight with us for our new survey on data centric security. To thank you, we'll send you a $50 Cutter Bookstore credit! Take the Survey!
More: Articles Like This
- When Architecture Disappears, the Enterprise Thrives
- Cutter Edge: Disappearing Acts: Five Enablers of Web Ubiquity
- The Cutter Edge: Using Business Architecture to Facilitate Strategic Planning and Deployments
- The Cutter Edge: Key to Digital Transformation, Edge Computing for Industry, Business Agility Research
- Cutter Edge: Architecture's Messiness Begs for Quarkitecture