In This Issue:
- Artificial Intelligence: Fear It, Face It, or Embrace It — Opening Statement
- AI: The Good, the Disruptive, and the Scary
- Connecting the AI Dots: Radical Scenarios for Business Automation
- 9 Recommendations for Designing, Developing, Deploying, and Refining Cognitive Computing Systems
- Transforming Banks Through AI
- AI Enables Efficient and Effective Digital Government
- AI Is Driving New Business Models: How Do We Adapt?
- Building Trust in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotics
CUTTER BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY JOURNAL VOL. 31, NO. 2
Artificial intelligence is creating a lot of excitement and hype among professionals and across all kinds of business and industry, as well as among individuals. It is a new, innovative approach for solving some of the challenging problems that we encounter in practice, as well as an enabler of disruptive innovations.